Ensure your message is received by the right audience with Suppression Services from GoData™. List targeting is an essential strategy in mailing operations and by learning more about the records on each list, you can better target your mailing and reduce wasted postage and production cost.
GoData Suppression Services can identify the following:
- Mail Preference Service
- Deceased Master File Suppression
- Prison Suppression
- Business/Shopping Center Addresses
- Pander Files
Ask yourself, would you send a notification of a new restaurant opening to one of the 42 million names on the deceased list? The clear answer is no! By running your list through Suppression Services, you can eliminate waste and increase ROI by suppressing out undesirable records before you start marketing to them.
How does List Suppression work?
There are three different list suppression options available:
- DMA Suppression processing identifies individuals in your list(s) who have registered with the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) Mail Preference Service (MPS) to indicate that they do not wish to receive unsolicited mail.
- Deceased Suppression processing identifies deceased individuals in your list(s) using a database dating back to 1987 and derived from Social Security Administration records and other proprietary sources.
- Suppression Suite processing identifies records in your list(s) that match to common suppression/pander files including Direct Marketing Association (DMA) Mail Preference Service, Deceased, Prison, and Business Addresses.
Suppression pricing starts as low as $.60 / thousand! Pricing varies based on service type (DMA, Deceased Only, or the entire Suppression Suite) and quantity. Our convenient pay as you go pricing allows you to simply upload your list and pay for only the records you’re processing. The more records in your list, the less we’ll charge per record!
As with all Go Data services, you’ll enjoy the same great benefits: no software to setup or configure, no pushy sales person, and no surcharge for faster turn around time. Simply upload your list, select a few options using our intuitive site, and checkout. Once everything is in order, most lists are returned in minutes!
The best way to get a price for your job is to signup for a free, no obligation account, upload your list, and we’ll show you a straight forward price for your actual job. When you’re satisfied, simply checkout and we’ll get started right away.